1. Food purification, disinfection and sterilization
Degradation of vegetables and fruits by the surface and in the residual pesticides and other toxic substances, remove meat, seafood antibiotics, chemical additives, hormones, heavy metal ions and other harmful substances.
2, purify the air
It can remove the harmful substances such as formaldehyde, paint and so on, which are newly decorated and new furniture.
3, fruit and vegetable preservation
Washed fruits, vegetables, meat and other foods can extend the shelf life for 7 days and remove the peculiar smell in the refrigerator.
4, beauty care
The treated water can activate skin cells, promote blood circulation and speed up metabolism.
5. Fish culture and watering
The fish treated by the detoxifying washing machine makes the fish more active: watering flowers to prevent diseases and insect pests.
- What Are The Functions Of Vegetable Processing ...
- Three Things To Pay Attention To When Buying Ve...
- Vegetable Cutting Machine Maintenance
- How To Use The Vegetable Cutting Machine Safely
- What Are The Processing Methods Of Fruit Proces...
- What Is The Drying Principle Of Fruit Machine?
- Daily Maintenance Of Stuffing Machine
- What Should I Pay Attention To When Using Meat ...
- New Choice Of Potato Processing
- Development Of Vegetable Washing Machine